Learn the Shaolin Arts at Home
Currently Closed for COVID-19 but now offering a one-month beginner Online Training program!
Shaolin Arts Online - $39
Have a drive. Have a community. Have a practice.
Get started down the path of Shaolin martial arts!
- Distilled from our traditional martial art training
- Systematically organized into a one-month curriculum
- 3-4 specific work outs per week
- Move at your own pace
- Learn the basics in the privacy of your own home.
- Try the free fitness video below: 12 minutes of HIIT, cool-downs, stretches, and a brief meditation.
- 68% off original value of in-studio training ($120)
Interested in Tai Chi only? Click here.
The best time to start a traditional martial art is 10 years ago. The second best time is NOW!Purchase Now
The Way of Shaolin Martial Arts
Shaolin martial arts were developed in a collection of Buddhist and Daoist temples in China.
Shaolin-Do, or "The Way of Shaolin", is a continuation of these ancient arts into modern day with high-quality instruction in several weekly classes.
- belt-ranking system through the Shaolin-Do curriculum
- powerful striking and kicking
- hands-on applications
- forms from many styles: tiger, white crane, mantis, drunken boxing
- weapons training: staff, nunchaku, sword
- bodyweight strength training
- safe sparring
- cool-downs and meditation
- gentle flowing movements
- standing meditation
- body scans
- basic strikes and kicks
- basic hands-on applications
- cool-downs and meditation
Kids Kung Fu - focus on fun and fitness
Like the monks of the Shaolin Temple, we use martial arts training to benefit not only our physical strength, but our internal fortitude as well.Get Started with our 3-class Trial Week. Only $20!
Train the Body, Mind, and Spirit
Living in New Orleans, we need a positive space in our lives to work on improving ourselves and restoring our spirits in a healthy and supportive atmosphere.
Our martial arts program offers a time-tested, structured path to:
- efficient use of energy
- renewed self-confidence
- personal safety
Friendly, Supportive, Inclusive
We know martial arts can sometimes seem intimidating or macho, but at New Orleans Shaolin-Do, we strive to make our studio a place where all people, especially those marginalized in broader society, can feel welcome and safe as they work to empower and cultivate themselves.Contact Us with any Questions or Comments
Recovery Dharma is an abstinence-based peer-led program of empowerment. Our program uses Buddhist practices and principles such as meditation, self-inquiry, compassion, and community as tools for recovery and healing.
Our meetings are free and open to anyone interested in recovery from addiction of all kinds.
No meditation experiences is necessary.
Sundays, 7pm @ New Orleans Shaolin-Do
This is an approach to recovery that understands: “All beings have the power and potential to free themselves from suffering.”